Sales Training Materials That Work
Sales training materials abound. But which materials, among so many, do you select when preparing to train yourself or your sales force on the often complex and sometimes confusing skills of selling? And what criteria do you use to make that selection?
Several key factors to take into account when selecting sales training materials are:
- How well do the sales tools in the materials actually work?
- How thoroughly do the training materials cover the full spectrum of the sales process, from Prospecting all the way through Follow-up?
- How easy is it for the trainee to understand the sales training materials?
- How workable is it to implement the tools presented in the materials?
- Do the tools in the sales training materials, when implemented, consistently produce:
- Increased closes,
- Increased net profit,
- Increased customer satisfaction, and
- Increased referrals and repeat business?
Sales training materials that truly fulfill this set of criteria can be quite difficult to locate among the plethora of lesser sales training materials currently on the market.
The closer you look, the more you will discover that the comprehensive sales training manual, HOW TO SELL – Clear and Simple, is one of the very few training systems that fulfills the full set of key criteria, and thusly distinguishes itself among the many other systems in the vast ocean of currently available sales training materials.